Dr. Vandana M. Anand completed her Bachelor of Dental Surgery course in 1995 and thereafter successfully completed her internship training and house job. She worked with a government aided Dental College as Registrar (Department of Prosthodontics and dental materials) for a while and then joined private practitioners and also went to gain practical work experience in one of the top dental practices in Bahrain. Ever since her return she has had her own private practice.She is registered with the Indian Dental Association and Goa State Dental Council. She has attended many courses after graduation which have been conducted by leading dental surgeons from India and Abroad.
- Course on Advances in field of Dental Surgery.
- Course on Fundamentals of Implantology.
- Course on Periodontal Splinting with Specialised material.
- Course on Office Bleaching with latest available materials.
- Shade Selection and matching in crowns and bridges.
<< Back to Dental Surgeons & Doctors