Rajiv Khosla: (Mumbai) Dr.Rajiv Khosla graduated from the Govt. Dental College and Hospital, Bombay, in 1981. After completing his clinical assistancy post at the same hospital,he went to Muscat, Sultanate of Oman in the Persian Gulf. After passing the OMAN Ministry of Health exam at the Khoula Hosp.,he ran the Al-Nagashi Dental Clinic in Muscat for a year, before returning to Bombay.
- American Dental Association - Affl. Member since 1993.
- Pierre Fauchard Academy - Life Member
- Federation Dentaire Internationale
- International Academy of Periodontology
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists – Fellow
IDA (Indian Dental Association) Activities:
- Editor of Newsletter of IDA (Mumbai Branch)-1989-90.
Hon.Secretary(Executive Head) of the IDA (Mumbai Branch), for 3 years from 1990-91 to 1992-93.
President of the Indian dental association (Mumbai Branch) in 1993-94.
First Vice-President of the IDA (Maharashtra State Branch) in 1992-93.
Member of the Central Council of the IDA (Head Office) for 4 years from 1989-90.
<< Back to Dental Surgeons & Doctors